Dr. Çağrı Koç is a Postdoctoral Fellow at HEC Montréal, at the CIRRELT (Interuniversity Research Centre on Enterprise Networks, Logistics and Transportation), and at Canada Research Chair in Distribution Management. He received his Ph.D. degree (2015) in Management Science from the Southampton Business School of University of Southampton. He is the winner of the Operational Research Society (UK) 2015 Doctoral Dissertation Award.
His publications appeared in Transportation Research Part B, European Journal of Operational Research, Computers & Operations Research, Transportation Research Part C, Journal of the Operational Research Society, and among others.
- mathematical and heuristic optimization;
- transportation, supply chain management and logistics:
- operational/tactical level planning in transportation;
- vehicle routing and scheduling;
- reducing the environmental hazards of freight logistics and transportation activities;
- fleet dimensioning and city logistics.
- Beale Lecture, The Royal Society, London, 22 February 2018
- Our paper is listed in INFORMS Editor’s Cut on Fueling Transportation with Analytics and Technology
- Dr Çağrı Koç Wins Doctoral Thesis Award supervised by Southampton Business School
- HEC Montréal, Postdoctoral researcher Çağrı Koç wins an award in England
- GERAD, Postdoctoral researcher Çağrı Koç wins an award in England
- CIRRELT, Çağrı Koç receives an award from OR Society for his Ph.D. thesis